22 November 2010

November 2010

What a year! I cannot believe it is almost December.  This has been a VERY full year for us, some trying, some amazing.  Our little family is growing so rapidly, and is so much fun to watch.  Yesterday, our newly minted three year old said to his father, "Daddy, we talked about this.  Remember?"  Something I say to him on a frequent basis, I confess.  (Not to Daddy, to the little guy.)  He is precocious, to be certain.  And such a great big brother.  All my fears of his jealousy and displacement seem to be for naught.  Now, when his little brother is mobile and starts getting into his stuff, things may change.  But for now, they are so very sweet to each other.  The surest way to get the baby to laugh is for his big brother to talk or sing to him.  LOVES it.  The little guy has figured out how to roll over and has started "scooting."  Not a crawl, really, but traveling, nonetheless.